1) Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.1.2 Responsible for the data processing on this website in the sense of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is BoatNet Internet Marketing GmbH, Borselstraße 16, 22765 Hamburg, Germany, Tel.: +49(0)4152-835858, Fax: +49(0)4152-835868, E-Mail: email@example.com. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or together with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or requests to the person responsible). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string "https://" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when you visit our website
When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you accessed the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymous form)/li>
Processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files subsequently if there are any concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make your visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your mobile device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your terminal and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping basket for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies) when you visit our website. If we work with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the extent of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You will find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that the functionality of our website may be limited if cookies are not accepted.
4) Contact us
In the context of contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your enquiry; this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified and provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
According to Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide it to us for the execution of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. It is possible to delete your customer account at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above-mentioned address of the responsible person. We store and use the data provided by you for contract processing. After complete processing of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked in consideration of tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after expiry of these periods, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or a legally permitted further use of data has been reserved by our site, about which we will inform you accordingly below.
6) Web analysis service Google (Universal) Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including the shortened IP address) is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
This website uses Google Analytics exclusively with the extension "_anonymizeIp()", which ensures an anonymization of the IP address by shortening and excludes a direct personal relationship. As a result of the extension, your IP address will previously be reduced by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, this processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimisation and marketing purposes.
On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide us with other services relating to website and Internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to set an opt-out cookie that will prevent future collection by Google Analytics within this website (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain, if you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again): Disable Google Analytics
7) Smava credit comparison
The credit comparison, as well as the banners and text links provided by smava, which you can use on our website, are an offer of smava GmbH (smava GmbH, Kopernikusstr. 35, 10243 Berlin). If you provide personal data when using the comparison calculator, smava collects this data. smava processes your data in accordance with European data protection regulations. Detailed information on data protection and your rights regarding the processing of your data can be found at any time in smava's data protection declaration: https://www.smava.de/Downloads/smava_Datenschutzerklaerung_062015.pdf
8) Rights of the data subject
8.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights of data subjects (rights of information and intervention) with regard to the person responsible for the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or, as the case may be, the planned storage period. the criteria for determining the duration of the storage, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, a complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if these were not collected by us from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope concerning you and the desired effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees provided in accordance with Article 46 GDPR for the transfer of your data to third countries;
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR: You have a right to immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right of deletion pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right shall not apply in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restrict processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data contested is verified, if you refuse to delete your data because of inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have filed an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet established whether our legitimate reasons predominate;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have exercised your right to have the data controller correct, delete or limit the processing, he/she is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
- Right to data transferability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once granted at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation;
- Right of appeal under Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you reside, work or suspected infringement, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
8.2 RIGHT OF OBJECTION
IF, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF A CONSIDERATION OF INTERESTS, WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR PREDOMINANT LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE ON THE GROUNDS THAT ARISE FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION. IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE COMPELLING REASONS WORTHY OF PROTECTION FOR PROCESSING WHICH OUTWEIGH THEIR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE CONTRADICTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
8) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After expiry of this period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided that they are no longer necessary for the performance or initiation of the contract and/or there is no longer any legitimate interest on our part in the further storage.
Last updated: April 28, 2018